Vacancy head of Marketing and Communication
As head of Marketing and Communication for STRP you are responsible for all marketing and communication activities towards visitors and partners, both online and offline. You manage a small team of communications staff and of course you work closely with the programme-makers and the other members of the STRP team. You advise the directors on a strategic level. The position is available from 1 September 2018.
- You develop a long-term marketing and communications plan and together with the directors develop a strategy for the positioning of STRP and the public reach.
- You devise and execute original communications models and public campaigns that suit STRP.
- You organise the STRP communications activities, allocate tasks and responsibilities and monitor the progress of all ongoing activities and campaigns.
- You make annual and project budgets and are responsible for monitoring your budget.
- You actively contribute to writing subsidy applications, accountability and reports.
- You maintain contact with local, national and international press and know which specific channels are relevant for STRP.
- Together with the directors you are responsible for acquiring third-party revenue.
You are well-informed about e-culture and relevant developments in art, design and media and you have a keen interest in the relationship between technology, art and the future. You are a strong communicator and you inspire and motivate the STRP team. Online communication is one of your specialities. You have a well-developed feeling for commercial activities and can easily communicate with the corporate world. Your team’s activities are organised according to clear structures.
- You have an HBO level of education.
- You have at least three years’ relevant work experience.
- You have experience in the development and implementation of a strategic marketing and communications plan.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
- A versatile position for 32 hours with an informal and innovative organisation
- A salary in line with the job description
- The chance to work with an ambitious and collegial team