STRP ACT Award aims to stimulate the production of new artworks, whilst also providing the opportunity to present specific works in our exhibition that resonate with our festival theme. For the 2023 edition of the ACT Award there will be three prizes. Alongside budget, STRP offers productional guidance for the development, production and presentation of new work during STRP Festival, which takes place from April 6 to 9 2023 in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Festival Theme: The Art of Listening
Longer text available here.
One prize of €10.000 for artists that recently graduated or are still at school.
ACT 2 and 3
Two prizes of €20.000 for professional artists.
All winning projects will be exhibited at STRP Festival 2023.
A complete entry includes:
• A description of the project (max 2 A4) in which you also explain how the project will be executed (both offline and online);
• Two to four photos/illustrations and/or a link to a video that illustrates the project;
• A clear and sufficient that fits in the maximum budget. Please note that the budget you are requiring might be smaller than the maximum;
• An up-to-date resume
Please submit this information in the form of a pdf of maximum 5 pages.
Anca Verona Mihulet
Ton van Gool
• Announcement of the winners: March 1, 2022
• STRP Festival: April 6-9, 2023